Is your backpack wearing a hole in your stand paddle shirts? Do you wish you could carry your phone, a couple liters of water, snacks, your camera, fishing gear, and first aid kit on your stand up paddle adventure? Everpaddle Deck Bags are the solution.
Designed by stand up paddlers for stand up paddlers, Everpaddle Deck Bags have all the features that a stand up paddler is looking for including wide easy access main compartment, straps for paddle holder, and multiple pockets for carrying drinks, lunch, fishing gear, diving gear, camera, first aid kit, etc.
The bag attaches with clips that attach to adhesive plugs which can be installed on any board in about 30 seconds. The construction is extremely durable with strong stitching and heavy-duty zippers.
When off the water, the bag doubles as a messenger bag with shoulder strap. So, you can pack your bag at home and attach it to your board when you reach the water. We actually used the Everpaddle Deck bag exclusively for a messenger bag for about 2 months before putting it on a board, and it was perfect for a laptop, folders, and notebooks.
Who do we recommend the Everpaddle Deck Bag for?
- Adventure paddlers that take both day trips, coastal runs, and extended journeys.
- Stand up paddle schools that need to carry first aid kit, cell phone, water, etc., for students.
- Coastal paddlers required to carry a PFD on board.
- Families that paddle together and need to carry lunch for the kids.
- Stand Up Paddle Fishermen and Divers that don't want to lose all their gear should their board unexpectedly capsize.
- Business professionals and students that want to support the SUP industry with a stylish Everpaddle messenger bag. (We got several comments about the bag and the brand label.)
We give the Everpaddle two thumbs up for sure, and a gold star for being eco-friendly. Right in line with the Everpaddle mission of delivering eco-friendly products, their deck bag material is made in the USA from recycled plastic bottles. Get yours at www.everpaddle.com
We are a bunch of ocean-loving amphibians living on the North Shore of O'ahu who care about keeping the water, coasts, environment, and community healthy while producing high-performance, eco-friendlier stand-up paddling (SUP) boards, paddles, and accessories at the same time. Here in the birthplace of stand-up paddling, we have access to world-class testing grounds for extreme water sports and to some of the most beautiful natural environments on the planet. We cherish the adventure, challenge, fitness, and fun of our lifestyle and want to share it with others around the world. More at www.everpaddle.com