Rosa Beach, Fla. (July 12, 2013) – The 2013 YOLO Board Race Series is
underway for the summer season with top teams only mere points between
standings. The second race of four wrapped on June 13th, with
area stand up paddlers stacking points for their respective teams. With
only two relays to go, overall standings are as follows:
1) Blonde Bettys: Stacey Troy, Lin Cunningham, Misty Green (40)
2) Grayton Coast Properties: Linda Gudnason, Kitty Taylor, Kelly Murzynsky (36)
3) Miss Gingerdots: Tina Sutton, Ashley Brammer, Parker Brammer (32)
1) Team GUSU: Dave Leach, Garrett Fletcher, Jake Stepp (40)
2) SWFD - Donations for Danny: Rick Talbert, Carl Hohenstein, Alan Sainz (34)
3) Coastal Paddle Co: Kevin Cook, Justin Labrato, Jacob Timba (32)
1) Destin Real Estate: Jessica D'Aleo, Justin Cook, Matt Wise (40)
2) GUSU: Bernadette Leach, Matt McDonald, Trapper Chechak (36)
3) Table Five: Laura Talbert, Phil McDonald, Steve Reeves (32)
Cheer on your favorite teams when the series continues on Thursday, July 18th at the WaterColor BoatHouse on Western Lake at 5:30pm, presented by Destin Real Estate Company. Winners of the 2013 Relay Series will be determined on August 8th at the last race of the year at WaterColor BoatHouse.
*To view complete overall race standings for the first two relays, please visit www.yolorace.com.
For more information regarding YOLO Board, please call 850.622.5760 or visit www.YOLOBoard.com.