Santa Rosa Beach, Fla. (August 2, 2012) – Over 100 stand up paddlers competed in teams of three and four in the third race of the 2012 YOLO Board Race Series, presented by Destin Real Estate Company. The last and final race event is set for August 9th where overall series winners of each division will be crowned at the WaterColor BoatHouse on Western Lake.
Top three finishing teams in each division include:
1) Team On It: Bernadette Leach, Theresa Woodley, Donna Bandy, Nancy Walthes
3) Unbalanced: Terry Strohmeyer, Jessica D’Aleo, Amanda Martin, Gina Seton
3) Salon Twist: Gina Shifflet, Laura Talbert, Kelly Murzinski, Joan Vienot
1) Marie’s Bistro: Adam Boyer, Jake Williams, Cody Nail, Marty Sanders
2) Team Deliverance: Jack Archer, Brad Fenn, David Stowe, Chris Ogle
3) Coastal Paddle Company: Kevin Cook, Justin Labrato, Jacob Timpa, Dan Teidt
1) YOLO: Justin Cook, Matt Wise, Kyle Gallagher
2) Homeskillet: Adam, Boyer, Phil McDonald, Sambo Serrato
3) GUSU: Matt McDonald, Trapper Chechak, Pete Buzzeli
*To view overall race standings for the first two relays, please visit www.yolorace.com.
A photo from Shelly Swanger Photography is also included and available for distribution with optional caption:
· YOLO Board Race Series July 19th: Paddlers in the Men’s Division vie for the lead in the third race of the 5th Annual YOLO Board Race Series on July 19th at the WaterColor BoatHouse. Photo by Shelly Swanger of Shelly Swanger Photography.
The finale event of the series is set for August 9th at 5:30pm at the WaterColor BoatHouse and is open to the public. For more information regarding YOLO Board, please call 850.622.5760 or visit www.YOLOBoard.com.